Dirkje, located at Celsiusstraat 14, 6003 DG Weert, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
Van Gennip Textiles BV - Dirkje
6003 DG Weert
Nederland +31 (0)495-745648
Personal data that we process
Dirkje processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided us with this information. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number (IBAN)
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via [email protected], and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Dirkje processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Klarna: In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to provide our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To give you the option of creating an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dirkje analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Dirkje follows your surfing behaviour across various websites with which we align our products and services to your needs.
- Dirkje also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Dirkje [does/does not] take decisions based on automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Dirkje) intervening. Dirkje uses the following computer programs or systems: [supplement with name of the system, why it is used, the underlying logic, interest and expected consequences for the person involved]
How long we store personal data
Dirkje does not store your personal data any longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category of) personal data > Retention period > Reason Personal details> Retention period > Reason Address > Retention period > Reason Etc. > Retention period > Reason
Sharing personal data with third parties
Van Gennip Textiles only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
If you choose to pay afterwards via Klarna or Billink, Klarna / Billink may, out of legitimate interest, carry out a credit check themselves or pass on the payment data collected for payment processing to an external credit institution. You can object to this at any time.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview: [For example: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years]
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Dirkje, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have from you in a computer file to you or to another organization specified by you.
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the AVG, insofar as
- You deny the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to initiate, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing on the basis of Art. 21 AVG.
You can send a request for review, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security Number ('Burgerservicenummer'; BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, to your request. Dirkje also wants to point out that you have the ability to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
E-mail advertising with newsletter registration
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required or provided separately by you to regularly send you our (email) newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to the contact person described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we will delete your email address, unless you have explicitly agreed to further use of your data or this use is legally permitted and we inform you about this in this statement.
How we protect personal data
Dirkje takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us, through our customer service department or via [email protected]